October 15

Stay Positive :)

Photo Credit: j_silla Flickr via Compfight cc

My post is called, “Stay Positive.”It mainly about helping you be positive so you can have a good day. Ask your self,  are you ready to have a good day? A good day is everything. If you don’t already have a better day. I’ m going to help you today. I’m going to give you three tips, so if anything maybe one tip will help you out.

First tip. When you wake up are you always happy? Well if you aren’t don’t you wonder,  “What do you do?” Well, if you don’t know what to do the tip would be, as soon as you wake up, you should look in the mirror and tell yourself something nice like your friendly, sweet, and things with that. That way you can have a better day.

Second tip. When you hear something bad about you, do you feel sad? If you do feel sad about it, “What do you do?” Well, there are two things you can do 1) Ignore it and tell yourself what they said is a lie or 2) you can talk to your friends about your problem into you feel better. Either way, this will prevent you from being sad or maybe it can help you forget it even happen.

Final tip. When you hear one sad or upsetting thing, do you get mad? If you do, “What do you do?” Well, one thing you can do is just think of something that was great and forget the bad thing like the time you hang out with your friends and you tripped for no reason. That way you can’t be sad and instead, you can be laughing. Now you heard all of my tips. I hope they helped you and if they did, which one helped you? Another thing leave a link to your blog, so I can comment back.

Posted October 15, 2018 by hmstayne in category SBC

1 thoughts on “Stay Positive :)

1. hmstani

Dear Tayne,

This is very important especially at your worst moments. These are wonderful tips to share with the world and I’m happy that you did. Please come check out my blog here.

From,
    Hmstani <3

Reply