January 24

🍯 Winnie The Pooh 🍯

Hey guys, welcome back. Today we’re going to talk about Winnie The Pooh because he is my favorite character and I absolutely love him.  If u don’t know Winnie The Pooh, he is the bear from the Christopher Robin Movie that is a Disney Movie. He wears a red shirt, loves honey, and is yellow. If that still didn’t help u. I hope showing you a picture will.

This is Winnie The Pooh…

By ME

So what I wanted you to know is what he looks and a little about him. I like that he is always cheerful, helpful, caring, funny, and just an all-around person. Now a little to know about his friends. His friends are Piglet, Eyeore, Rabbit, Tigger, Roo, Kanga, Owl, and most important Christopher Robin. As I was writing this, I searched up who created Winnie The Pooh and why? My answer was AA Milne and he created the book because of his son’s imagination of the world where pooh, piglet, and his other friends could talk and play with him. If you want to know more read this.

Now it’s comment time! If u don’t know what to comment about here are some ideas. For the people who didn’t know anything about Winnie The Pooh what do you think of him now? But for the people who already know about him, did you find out something you didn’t know? What did u like about my post? I hope you enjoyed this weeks post. Into next time. Bye!

Photo Credit: Jojo_VH Flickr via Compfight cc

Posted January 24, 2019 by hmstayne in category School Work

2 thoughts on “🍯 Winnie The Pooh 🍯