February 22

🌈Colors🌈

Photo Credit: cnajhar2 Flickr via Compfight cc

Hey, readers welcome back!!!!! Today we are going to be talking about Colors. There are so many things to learn about like where did they come from and how they are made. But we are mostly going to be talking about what they stand for. So let’s go on with the post.

What does each color stand for? To be honest, I didn’t know this myself, so I went and searched it up. Here is the link to the website. Also if you wanted to learn more, you are welcome to click on it. Anyways back to what they stand for.

Photo Credit: Jim Morefield Flickr via Compfight cc

First up is Red. Red represents vibrancy and security, but it’s also known as passion/love.

Orange represents energy and wisdom.

Photo Credit: douneika Flickr via Compfight cc

Yellow represents the color of the sun and energy.

Photo Credit: Vicki’s Nature Flickr via Compfight cc

Green represents harmony, balance, growth, and good health.

Photo Credit: blavandmaster Flickr via Compfight cc

Blue/Indigo represents the ocean(relaxation)/ wisdom, intuition, and self-mastery.

Photo Credit: PAUL fotografie (Netherlands) Flickr via Compfight cc

Finally, my personal favorite Purple. Purple(Violet) represents high spiritual attainment, and a pale shade symbolizes the love for humanity, but most commonly known as royalty.

Now that you know about what all the colors mean. Which one is your favorite? P.S. It could still be your favorite color even if it doesn’t match you. Anyways put your answer in the comment section and see you later. BYE!!!!!!!

Posted February 22, 2019 by hmstayne in category Free Choice