May 3

Bucket list

Hey guys, It’s week 9 and today’s weekly post is called my best work. What I did for my post is a bucket list. If you are wondering where I got my ideas from got it from Pinterest. A little to know about Pinterest is a website where you can search up more anything like cooking tips, bucket lists, tips for baking and things like that. Pinterest like also helps suggest things so you can find what you are looking for. I hope you find Pinterest as useful as I do, but now I am going to show you my bucket list.

1. Go to Scotland
  2. Walk behind a waterfall
  3. See the northern lights
  4. Go on a hot balloon ride
  5. Stay in an Overwater Bungalow

I am going to show you the first thing on my bucket list. Scotland is an amazing place. I love the way it looks. My favorite thing about Scotland is its fairy pool. If you want to know what the fairy pool looks like this is it…

Places I Long To Go. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.pinterest.com/pin/232779874461738179/

Something you ask in the comments section are…

What did you think of my post? What did you do for your post? What did you like about my post? What did you dislike about my post? What do you think of Scotland? Would you go to Scotland?

Posted May 3, 2018 by hmstayne in category SBC