November 30

Important Celebration!

The Most Important Celebration that my family and I celebrate is Christmas. It’s important to us because it’s the one time of the year we get to see if (Santa) thinks we’re good. This is also the one time we get presents. πŸ˜‚ I just love opening presents with my family and seeing what we get. It’s so much fun.

Photo Credit: osseous Flickr via Compfight cc

This is the first picture. It reminds me of Christmas because we go to an event that you eat brunch with Santa from 8-2pm. I am going on 12/1 or December 1st. My event is from 8-10:30. I do thisΒ on some years but not every year. I usually go with my cousins. So now to the second picture. YAY! πŸ™‚

Photo Credit: Selbe. Flickr via Compfight cc

This is the second picture. It reminds me of Christmas because every year my family and I go out to get a big tree.Β Β We put it in our living room and we decorate it with lights and ornaments. Most of the decorations are Winne the Pooh because my family loves it.

Now you know two of my Christmas activities that I do and what I do on Christmas. I hope you liked it and see you all next time. Oh, I forgot if you liked this, leave a comment about what you liked and what did you do for this week’s post.

Posted November 30, 2018 by hmstayne in category SBC